Sunday, November 16, 2008

new blog frm me...

to my beloved frens really really sorry its been a while aku nda update my blog ni...very busyyy yo...
guess wat im made my own decission at last i left HSBC on the 13th Nov..with 24hr notice!! since i got an offer wth another bank...huh..its time for me to move on..nda kn selama2 nya kn jdi DSR..sampai bila?nda jua membari kaya..ahaha aku ni meluahkn perasaan...stress giler ku udh dsna tu..memberi mental..

my love life..juz goin with the flow ja..mana ingan2 nya...haha.of course i do love my darling so much..cnt live without him..kn bekapit th ganya ani wah..ahah..ya allah semoga kau temukn jodoh kmi berdua[amin]

bah nanti g ku buat new post...until here sja...

1 comment:

Ezah said...

Congratz on the new job babe! so apatah kraja ah? ok? Bah bila hang out ah? I miss you you already babe.. Have a nice day!!