Saturday, July 5, 2008

JULY is my Month...yeahh....



30/6 - PFC Teamsbuilding at Lumut Recreational Park - my teams name - YUMI-
siukk...tiring...one of MY teams so cute+handsome[from KB branch his name Dinne Roza]..
ahah sampat g flirting :) at least hving fun..eating fish half cook-ikan rumahan..yummy x ah..
rugi sapa nda makan..udah balik ke bndr lalah bh betiduran d bus..


1st July 08

im gving an award [ rewards points ] -- " BE POSTIVE " -- at last...

this mth i must achived 55 ccd to achive my BONUS [1K] and to be a permenant staff...

yeah..i went to miri today..so tiring...

i miss my man coz he went to Hongkong for training..i dunt know how long...[cian]

at the moment im hangout wit my girls[aiman n liyana+Raff]

3 comments:

Ezah said...

sesungguhnya ku merinduimu!!! Bah bila hangout?? lunch kh saja...

Ezah said...

congratz leng for being awarded! u deserve it!!

MsAzzurri said...

Congratz =) Babe bg tagboard eh! hehe